These General Terms & Conditions of Sale apply to purchases in the e-shop www.Pizzadigomma.eu which is operated Eva Kotásková IČ: 01652222 with the registered office at Jana machytky 160, Nová Paka 50901. The entrepreneurs are registered in the Trade Register of the Czech Republic.
All contractual relationships are concluded in accordance with the legal system of the Czech Republic. By placing an order, the buyer confirms that he has read these Terms & Conditions and that he agrees with them.
Price and Payments
The prices given in the e-shop www.pizzadigomma.eu are contractual, final, always up-to-date and valid for as long asthey are offered by the seller in the e-shop.
– The buyer bears the costs of using remote communication means.
– The supplier shall issue a tax document for every order and he shall send it to the buyer together with the goods.
– We are not VAT payers.
Postage, Payment Method and Delivery of Goods
The seller accepts the following payment methods:
– Term of delivery: a parcel is delivered usually within 10 working days.
Goods are shipped always within 2 days.
Postage is EUR 15.
Personal Data Protection
All use of personal data relating to the buyers is governed by Act No.: 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data, as amended, and by other legal regulations in force in the territory of the Czech Republic. By his free decision (by pressing the button “Place an order”) the buyer expresses that he is aware of all the above given facts and that he agrees with further processing of his personal data for the purposes of the business activity of the seller in this e-shop. The buyer is entitled to withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
– If due to some reason you wish to return your goods, put them in a parcel and send them to our contact address: Petr Kotásek, Jana Machytky 160, Nová Paka 50901. Please accompany your goods with a note stating the reason why you wish to return the goods. The goods shall be assessed and your claim shall be settled as soon as possible.
Instruction on the Right to Return Goods within 14 Days:
The customer is entitled to return ordered goods within 14 days following accepting the goods. In this case the seller shall send the purchase price to the bank account of the buyer after the buyer has communicated the account details to the seller for this purpose. The returned goods shall not be damaged or show signs of wear.
– A placed order is binding for both parties.
– In the case of a mistake please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to try to settle the matter by agreement.